Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

jeez FML

 

please help someone! I made individual reports for Y12. I did 'Upload' to linked documents. All shows correct. I used 'Send' to email them via Intouch, all worked correct. Went to publish online and strange problem - the correct named report is not there to choose. I understand only reports that have been linked can be selected, but mine have been.

 

The one that is there to choose is a one-off I made for one pupil who is actually in Y13 and does some Y12 subjects, hence it is appended ZA (the pupil initials). But - I have not yet generated this as a linked document for that pupil. So why it is showing up in publish online area I don't know.

 

So why is my correctly generated linked document indv report not available to choose? Any ideas? Basically it is showing the wrong one. (also to really **** things up I actually selected this and published it for all of them as I didn't notice. Now I'm doing it again with start date today and end date tomorrow as there's no way to delete them from Parent App. God I hate sims)

 

June reports I made & generated as linked documents (just showing both the titles):

 

assess report Indv.PNG

 

Available reports to choose from when wanting to publish online: note only the ZA version is there:

assess report publish.png

 

Looking at an actual Y12 pupil to prove the correct report is actually linked to them: (ie notice it is not the ZA version):

assess report Indv linked.PNG

Posted

try changing the term from summer to spring or autumn

 

yes it's a stupid suggestion but it's worked for me as SIMS has a mind of it's own when assigning reports to terms....

Posted (edited)

ok will do. In the meantime capita have requested a copy of our database to investigate

 

edit checked all seasons and no, the report is nowhere. Even though every Y12 pupil has it attached in their Linked Documents!

Edited by coolhands

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...