Deaks Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Just a quick heads-up that if you use this firm for PC parts they might be having problems. My latest order has not arrived and they're not replying to emails. The phone number on their website appears to be a mobile and I either get no reply or if it's answered I'm told I have a wrong number.
Michael Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Depending on how large the order is, it shouldn't be anymore than a week maximum. If it has been longer than a week, then mentioning the keywords Trading Standards normally gets a response! 1
kmount Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 Nip round, kindly provides his home address on the website and in the domain whois. 1
FN-GM Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 (edited) i can't stand rip-off merchants Edited May 30, 2008 by FN-Greatermanchester Re-wording to make the post more suitable
GrumbleDook Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 The address has been removed. Can we remind people that posting addresses in this manner can be very dangerous. If you have complaints about the company by all mean say that you have had a bad service and why. If people want to find the details they are publicly available from Company House etc. CAB and Trading Standards can give more advice. 1
Deaks Posted June 16, 2008 Author Posted June 16, 2008 Just though I'd let everyone know that I got my money back through paypal, and the website for this company no longer exists.
mrtechsystems Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 Welldone m8 at least you got your money back shame about the time wasted tho
dhicks Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 Just a quick heads-up that if you use this firm for PC parts they might be having problems. Damn shame, I had a couple of RAID devices off them, was perfectly satisfied with the service. Guess they've just plain gone bust :-( -- David Hicks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now