Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've agreed to do something and now I've actually thought about what I've agreed to do I've realised that actually it's not going to be that easy.

 

I've agreed to be part of an O2 street team and distribute up to 50 sim cards for their new O2 Unlimited tariff. Now this may seem easy but everyone already seems to have one of these or be happy with what they have. I need to get rid of some of them though! Thought I would post here on the off chance that anybody is in need of a sim card.

 

With the tariff if you top up £15+ a month then you get free calls/texts to other O2 customers. If you top up between £10 and £14 then you get free texts to other O2 customers.

 

Obviously they're completely free, although there is postage, and ideally they have to be registered within two weeks. (To prove to O2 that I'm getting rid of them!)

Edited by Edu-IT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...