SimonL Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 Can anyone recommend a supplier who can also install. Primary school in East Anglia. Thanks 1
VeryPC_Ross Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 Hi @SimonL. We can offer installations nationwide and we will be more than happy to provide you a quote. I'll drop you a PM so we can discuss further 1
gmonks Posted March 12, 2020 Posted March 12, 2020 Hi @SimonL. We can offer installations nationwide and we will be more than happy to provide you a quote. I'll drop you a PM so we can discuss further +1, I used Very PC for an install in Norfolk, good job. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now