Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I've been asked to catalogue the Languages CD's that they use for speaking and listening.

 

I thought it'd be best to make like an internal mini website that would allow staff and students to access the sound files easier, should be easier to manage as well.

 

Basically I'm trying to make it so that staff select the sound file they want to fun from a drop down list and once they select it, it automatically loads the music file. The code I've been trying to use is, (only tried to make it work with the first 3 links btw)

 

          Module 1 Etudes
         Title
         Deja Vu
         p. 6, Ex. 2a
         p. 7, Ex. 4a
         p. 7, Ex. 5a
         p. 8, Ex. 5d
         p. 10, Ex. 1b
         p. 11, Ex. 4a
         p. 12, Ex. 2a
         p. 14, Ex. 1b
         p. 14, Ex. 3a
         p. 15, Ex 3b
         p. 16, Ex. 1a
         p. 17, Ex. 3
         p. 18, Ex. 1a
         p. 18, Ex. 2a
       

 

But it loads a new page for a split second and then stops. I just need it to work like a basic link would really but inside a drop down box.

 

I'm sorry if theres a simple stupid solution to this, but I cant seem to figure it.

 

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...