Meldrew Posted November 22, 2019 Posted November 22, 2019 Hi. Has anyone else used Capita myaccountsupport@ email address and managed to get their issue resolved? I emailed in June 2019 to request a MAT wide account and a month later had a response asking for further details which I responded to, but since, nothing. I have sent follow up emails, which never get responded to and contacted our Capita account manager who hasn't replied either. At the moment I've no ability to renew annual entitlement for any of our schools as none of the existing accounts work anymore. Anyone had success? Meldrew.
bobsmith Posted November 22, 2019 Posted November 22, 2019 A good excuse not to renew and change company?
EdTech-Tom Posted November 22, 2019 Posted November 22, 2019 (edited) A good excuse not to renew and change company? Why hello there, now you're speaking my language Haha Edited November 22, 2019 by EdTech-Tom
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now