Joanne Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 (edited) Got a 26" Phillips HD Ready (720p, 1080i) 2 HDMI, 2 Scart, various other inputs... no VGA though... http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pf5321_10/26pf5321_10_pss_eng.pdf (I think it's that one - after looking at them all this is the one with the same remote!) Also got a 27" Lexsor LC27W18SD HD Ready (720p, 1080i) 2 HDMI, 2 Scart, VGA and many more... Both are in great condition and work brilliantly. HD is great! I was thinking around the £200 mark each... If you think I am being unreasonable, let me know. Also... they don't have built in freeview, so they would need a freeview box, or sky or virgin. I will post more details when I get home and get the model numbers. Edited May 20, 2008 by Joanne
markwatkins Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 Joanne, I could be interested in 1 of them when you have can you let me no which model nos etc. Not sure how to transport it though!
Joanne Posted May 19, 2008 Author Posted May 19, 2008 The Lexsor is LC27W18SD (Pretty sure) and the Phillips is 26pf5321/10 (I think) Confirmation tonight, but I'm almost certain that those are the models!
Joanne Posted May 19, 2008 Author Posted May 19, 2008 I can confirm that those are the right model numbers!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now