Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an excel spreadsheet with a few columns that have Data Validation.

 

I've been requested to allow teachers to add additional info in addition to the specified values in the 3rd and 4th columns.

 

When staff enter a value from the drop down list, and then add their own word to the end (as it's not an exhaustive list of options), the current value repeats itself.

 

In the Medical Care Plan column, for example, you enter Allergies and then a word of your own.... the result ends up Allergies, Allergies, YourWord

 

Anyone good with Excel able to show me where I am going wrong with this?

 

Edugeek.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...