Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ok, I got a new PM from a member this evening and got 3 emails from the system telling me all about it, first time this has happened, is it just me or has the system taken to really ensuring that I get the message :D

 

John

 

Edit - Just checked all 3 messages were sent at the same time from the Edugeek mail system but did get to me at 3 different times.

Edited by john
Posted (edited)

@John: More likely your email server was having issues confirming receipt so the Edugeek system kept sending it.

 

Get this sometimes when there's a major update or a heavy load on my email/web machine that borks the other services.

 

 

 

EDIT: Actually I may be wrong... I've noticed there's a few threads with multiple posts around 11:30pm from last night.. it could be the server was a bit overloaded doing a backup or whatever and thus caused this.

Edited by contink

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...