Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Good afternoon all!

 

I've got a small thing for you today, but possibly very useful!

 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

 

As you can see, John is doing a beautiful job of modelling the Dell Premium Laptop Keyed Lock (Pn:99HPV). They'll work in any device with a Kensington slot.

 

We've found a box of 100 of these and frankly we want rid of them!

 

So here's the deal. You can buy these in batches of 20, for the paltry cost of £80 per 20 units.

Alternatively, you can have one free for each of our lovely Latitude E5450's that you buy.

 

So how about it? Help me clear out some rack space? :)

Edited by ICTDirect_Dave
removal of unnecessary capital letter
  • Thanks 3
Posted
Just missed out on these after buying 5 x E5450's last week. If anybody is looking for a decent spec laptop - I can highly recommend these based on the cost spec and condition - practically look brand new with plastic screen packaging the lot !
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Just missed out on these after buying 5 x E5450's last week. If anybody is looking for a decent spec laptop - I can highly recommend these based on the cost spec and condition - practically look brand new with plastic screen packaging the lot !

Sorry, I only found them yesterday otherwise I'd have send you some with the laptops! :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...