ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 5, 2019 Posted June 5, 2019 (edited) Good afternoon all! I've got a small thing for you today, but possibly very useful! As you can see, John is doing a beautiful job of modelling the Dell Premium Laptop Keyed Lock (Pn:99HPV). They'll work in any device with a Kensington slot. We've found a box of 100 of these and frankly we want rid of them! So here's the deal. You can buy these in batches of 20, for the paltry cost of £80 per 20 units. Alternatively, you can have one free for each of our lovely Latitude E5450's that you buy. So how about it? Help me clear out some rack space? Edited June 5, 2019 by ICTDirect_Dave removal of unnecessary capital letter 3
Sylv3r Posted June 5, 2019 Posted June 5, 2019 Just missed out on these after buying 5 x E5450's last week. If anybody is looking for a decent spec laptop - I can highly recommend these based on the cost spec and condition - practically look brand new with plastic screen packaging the lot ! 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 6, 2019 Author Posted June 6, 2019 Just missed out on these after buying 5 x E5450's last week. If anybody is looking for a decent spec laptop - I can highly recommend these based on the cost spec and condition - practically look brand new with plastic screen packaging the lot ! Sorry, I only found them yesterday otherwise I'd have send you some with the laptops!
ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 6, 2019 Author Posted June 6, 2019 Update: 40 of these now gone. Get in quickly if you want any!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now