Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an iPad Air running IOS12 and a laptop running Win 10 Pro N 64bit (1803). When I connect the iPad to the laptop it goes thro' the process of installing but then doesn't show up. I have tried other iPads and they give the same results.

In device manager I can see this:

Capture.JPG

Any attempt to update driver fails.

 

Any ideas?

Posted
The weird thing is when I unplug the iPad the computer and iPad recognise that they have been unplugged and recognise when they are connected again. Just not showing up under devices/My Computer.
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...