J_Worth Posted April 3, 2019 Posted April 3, 2019 Hello everyone, I have been getting our end user configuration all sorted for Windows 10 and have the Start Menu layout, mandatory profile (I know!) and default associations all working absolutely fine. However, I cannot for the life of me get the Taskbar Pinned shortcuts to appear - they are listed in the StartLayout.xml file as appropriate so I'm not sure what's going on. Also, how can I get the OneDrive sync client installing for a user when they login using a mandatory profile? Is there any way? Any help with these couple of issues would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Arthur Posted April 3, 2019 Posted April 3, 2019 they are listed in the StartLayout.xml file as appropriate so I'm not sure what's going on. Have you added the taskbar xmlns to your Start Layout XML file? It's not there by default. xmlns:taskbar="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Start/2014/TaskbarLayout" See the following post for an example of where it goes. www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-10/191858-windows-10-customise-task-bar.html#post1639394
J_Worth Posted April 4, 2019 Author Posted April 4, 2019 Have you added the taskbar xmlns to your Start Layout XML file? It's not there by default. Yep, this line has been added to the XML. I have attached the XML file to this post (I've changed the extension to TXT) Many thanks.Students.txt
Arthur Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 Try replacing your 'CustomTaskbarLayoutCollection' with the following...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now