Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right bit of an odd one here got various projects working on written, audio & video but want to start a process of before it goes public to release to a small number to gather feedback.

 

So if wish to beta test this stuff coming out then please pm me.

 

 

Russell

Posted

Russ... Sorry but could you edit that with a bit of grammar... Ya know, commas, and such... I've re-read it about 5 times now and still can't quite get what you're saying :)

 

Sorry... :o

Posted

What sort of software?

You say audio and video, but what does it do?

 

If its something I can use, I will test it for you, and also break it in many ways :)

Posted
I thought it read like Russ is planning some kind of podcasts / Webcasts / newsletters maybey and want people to check them as it were, but I could be wrong.

If that is it then I'll do it.

Posted

My god sorry I really wasn't awake when I posted that...

 

I will start again : Take two

 

This is an odd request.

 

I am involved in a number of projects involving audio, text and video (got my bases covered there).

 

Anyway I would like to before they go public get some feedback on what people think where I can improve on it etc.

 

So need some 'beta' testers mainly to look over and give feedback so maybe simple as watch a video and give feedback, could be got an idea on something working on and need some feedback on if idea should move forward with.

 

I will provide website/rss feed where it all will appear etc.

 

So now stopped sound like a madman on coke 'cola (anyone seen Tony) if still interested please do give me a pm

 

Sorry for rubbish posted first really must stop posting when I am about to fall a sleep.

 

 

Russ

 

Is that better :)

Posted

Erm... close... Do you mean something more like this?

 

I am involved in a number of projects involving audio, text and video (got my bases covered there).

 

Anyway, before they go public, I would like to get some feedback on what people think, where I can improve on these projects, etc.

 

So I need some 'beta' testers mainly to look over a few things and give feedback. It could be something as simple as watching a video and giving your thoughts.. or something a little more involved such as looking at initial ideas that show some potential so you'd be indicating if you thought it was worth developing, moving forward or just dumping.

 

I will provide website/rss feed links where all this stuff will appear, etc.

 

Apologies for sounding a lot like my English teacher but you get a B for effort with a "could do better"... or if it was from report assist.. "Internal code error.. closing down" ;)

Posted
Sorry for rubbish posted first really must stop posting when I am about to fall a sleep.

 

They're obviously not giving you enough work to do! ;-)

 

Apologies for sounding a lot like my English teacher but you get a B for effort with a "could do better"... or if it was from report assist.. "Internal code error.. closing down" ;)

 

Did you take into account the possibility of dyslexia?

Posted

@webman

 

Glad I decided to wait to do sims upgrade and not do it last night.

 

:)

 

Yes you hit he head on the nail ;) there.

 

Russ

Posted
Did you take into account the possibility of dyslexia?

Damn... that would be my memory failing... OK... shift, my turn on the naughty step. :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...