Dos_Box Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 Due to various things about CafePress I didn't like (lack of UK payment options for one) I have opened a shop at http://www.spreadshirt.net and will havi it up and running soon. In the mean time here is one of the mugs I've been working on. http://edugeek.net/images/fixmug.png
Dos_Box Posted February 19, 2006 Author Posted February 19, 2006 Ooops. A bit big. Nevermind. I shall correct it shortly.
plexer Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 I've always considered setting myself up in business to offer a CafePress service in the uk due to their lack of payment and high shipping but never done anymore about it but spreadshirt looks good. Ben
Dos_Box Posted February 19, 2006 Author Posted February 19, 2006 Our shop is at http://www.edugeek.spreadshirt.net I've put up a couple of designs. Tell me what you think.
russdev Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 cool that is great will add a page to site showing some of our stuff off... it looks like it takes few lines of code to intergrate into a website any chance db of logging into the site and looking for code if you pm it to me will add something to the site/edugeekcon site and possable wiki as well Russ
plexer Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 The t-shirt text has privileged spelt as privilaged but it's spelt correctly in the description. Ben
Dos_Box Posted February 19, 2006 Author Posted February 19, 2006 The t-shirt text has privileged spelt as privilaged but it's spelt correctly in the description. Ben I shall correct it tomorrow. Thats what having a teething toddler will do for your concentration.
MkII Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 No I will not fix your computer for free - I can't afford to after buying this damn expensive mug and t-shirt! hehe
Dos_Box Posted February 20, 2006 Author Posted February 20, 2006 The mugs are expensive, and not marked up by me to that level. They are £10 and then we add some on top of that. Please remember, this money is going to our BETT fund, and once advertising revenue is coming in we should be able to drop the price slightly, but to be honest there is very little price to drop. But then again they are costly on CafePress too. Until we can get our own made en-mass (min order 200 on average) then unfortuantely they have us over a barrel.
SpuffMonkey Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 Like the mug - but 12 quid! Bit steep even for those of us who are independantly wealthy and just doing this job for a laugh...well I can dream can't I? Have a Goog - lots are available at around £7 - and once you start runs of a 100 or so - its down to a couple of quid for a simple design.
russdev Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 yer but that is based on lots of 30+ 30 times 7 quid is still lof of money when you dotn have any... point is there is way to support edugeek provide some revenue and like most things if can afford it then fine not a problem but if have spare 12 quid then why not support the site... russ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now