elsiegee40 Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 here, here! However, next week is going to be a break anyway... Two governor's meetings at the secondary school where I'm governor tomorrow morning starting 8.30am. Work for the rest of the day. Then 3 days of course.. yippee! I'll regret it next week when I'm trying to catch up!
tech-man Posted May 5, 2008 Author Posted May 5, 2008 I've just done a SIMS upgrade ( yea, I have a Gov's meeting next week.
tech_guy Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 I've just drunk a lot of Jack Daniels to deaden the pain of going back to work tomorrow....
elsiegee40 Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 I've just drunk a lot of Jack Daniels to deaden the pain of going back to work tomorrow.... Going back to work is worse than what the wife did to you this weekend? (http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/18828-i-am-seriously-dead.html)
googlemad Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 It has made me realize just how cool it would be to have Monday off every week... I've spent most of the extended weekend playing a certain computer game with the initials G T and A mind
tech_guy Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Going back to work is worse than what the wife did to you this weekend? (http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/18828-i-am-seriously-dead.html) Hmmm. a difficult decision - which is worse - work or wifey??!! :-)
Gatt Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 back at wotrk - even though the suns out and its estimated to go to between 21-23 degrees C today and tomorrow Got sunburnt on Saturday shovelling soil and laying down turf! It pissed down sunday - good in that it gave the new turf a good soaking! Trying to find an excuse to go home and "test" the new VPN.. if you catch my drift
EduTech Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 It has made me realize just how cool it would be to have Monday off every week... I've spent most of the extended weekend playing a certain computer game with the initials G T and A mind Yup i was just going to say the same, GTA all weekend would be nice to have that extra day off James
EduTech Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 It has made me realize just how cool it would be to have Monday off every week... I've spent most of the extended weekend playing a certain computer game with the initials G T and A mind Yup i was just going to say the same, GTA all weekend would be nice to have that extra day off James
Edu-IT Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Duno what happend there :S You click submit twice in succession?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now