mikeprice Posted January 7, 2019 Posted January 7, 2019 This is not a 'proper job' - as it is just a supply agency - hence it is a day to day thing. However, this is how I managed to get my cv looking better and get more experience when I wanted to start working in schools as an IT Tech. When I was doing this all the contracts were for at least a month - and normally extended once they realised that I was reliable. YMMV If anyone is having trouble getting a full time job due to lack of experience this sort of thing may be useful https://www.applythis.net/?a=71C20F3B7.0 3
Will_Townsend Posted January 15, 2019 Posted January 15, 2019 WE would also be interested in anyone looking to do cover work Will
gwendes Posted January 25, 2024 Posted January 25, 2024 This is not a 'proper job' - as it is just a supply agency - hence it is a day to day thing. However, this is how I managed to get my cv looking better and get more experience when I wanted to start working in schools as an IT Tech. When I was doing this all the contracts were for at least a month - and normally extended once they realised that I was reliable. YMMV If anyone is having trouble getting a full time job due to lack of experience this sort of thing may be useful https://www.applythis.net/?a=71C20F3B7.0 Dead link now, worth removing this sticky?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now