Gongalong Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 Hi folks, Any SIMS reports gurus out there? I know how to create a Class List report (Reports > Student List > Class List) but I want to be able to create a flat list of all students studying a particular subject (Maths in this case) along with their class code. Is this possible? I know the basics of designing a SIMS report, but not quite sure how I'd create this. Thanks
ajp233 Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 Use Student List > General Student List Change Data Area from Standard to Academic Select Subject Classes from the dropdown below this Drag required subject onto reporting area 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now