Halfmad Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Hi all Having a slight issue with one of my users, ultimately I just want to set the file locations for office using group policy - I know I can download ADMs for this but has anyone ever actually done this? Got a few versions of office too which is slightly worrying!
Michael Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 You're talking about Ork Tools (or the Office Resource Kit). There are different versions for every version of Office 97, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007. You can have multiple Office ADM files under one OU, it's no problem at all. So for example if you had an OU called Curriculum, and those users use Office 2002 and Office 2003 you could have ADMs for both versions. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now