Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

CREATE TABLE confirmations (

id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

user_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

check char(32) default NULL

);

 

 

I'm creating the following table but I get Error 1064 when trying to run it what have I done wrong?

 

 

Wes

Posted
 CREATE TABLE `confirmations` (
`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`user_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`check` CHAR( 32 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE = MYISAM 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...