Dodgex1 Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 Before I start, I may be being utterly stupid. And If I am I apologise beforehand. Ive just set up joomla on a server we have I want to create an intranet using it. At the moment the intranet is on one server and iis points to C:/intranet (for example) is it possible for me create a new entry and just point it another server. Or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick? I am currently browsing the iis site so if I find an answer Ill update. Thanks for any help.
Netman Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 Yep, on the home directory tab where it points to a local directory you can change it point to a url instead. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now