Ric_ Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 I have begun a section on the wiki (seee A guide to thin client computing - EduGeek.net Wiki ) baout thin clients... a kind of rough guide. I'd alike a little input into it... particularly someone with more knowledge than me on Sun SGD and other types of client device. I'll keep checking back on it to make sure it stays coherent... you'll see how the I've laid it out. Cheers in advance 1
linescanner Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 Ric thanks for this. I will attempt over the next few days to get some useful info up about SGD and Sun Ray. Andy
linescanner Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 Just wanting to pick you up on this comment "Citrix XenApp (formerly Presentation Server) is by far the best way of managing your thin client setup" Us Sun Ray dudes would beg to differ Andy
Ric_ Posted April 7, 2008 Author Posted April 7, 2008 Us Sun Ray dudes would beg to differ Andy You know you are wrong though deep down Maybe I should re-phrase it along the lines of XenApp gives by far the largest number of features and possibilities?
john Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 Well why don't you both tell us why your ways are both ace and we can then have a google fight over it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now