armadillo Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 (edited) Hi, Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Parentpay MIS Sync failing to upload pupil data. The staff upload works fine, when running auto update of pupil it keeps throwing an error message something about "Client found response content type of text/html please see screenshot for details. Thanks Edited January 26, 2018 by armadillo
rad Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 Ours worked just now. I would try again, see if it is a website restriction and also get a call logged in the que with Parentpay
armadillo Posted January 27, 2018 Author Posted January 27, 2018 Ours worked just now. I would try again, see if it is a website restriction and also get a call logged in the que with Parentpay Thanks Rad. Was yours not working until yesterday then? Sorry for late reply, had a hectic day yesterday.
dapaulio Posted January 28, 2018 Posted January 28, 2018 As far as I am aware we have not had any issues for as long as I can remember. I can check again tomorrow for you. In the mean time I would say this is a localised issue and echo @rad advice try again this coming week and open a support ticket if the symptoms persist 1
bobsmith Posted January 29, 2018 Posted January 29, 2018 I recognise that error message - swear it was a local problem for us, but so long ago I can't remember the solution I'm afraid. 1
Steve21 Posted January 29, 2018 Posted January 29, 2018 Anytime we've seen one like that it's normally an issue with our filter/proxy and it getting blocked so returning a block/redirect page etc Might be worth checking the rest of the HTML in the error and see if it's similar Steve 1
armadillo Posted February 2, 2018 Author Posted February 2, 2018 Anytime we've seen one like that it's normally an issue with our filter/proxy and it getting blocked so returning a block/redirect page etc Might be worth checking the rest of the HTML in the error and see if it's similar Steve This is definitely not a proxy, having checked everything and it's allowing us to upload the xml file to Parentpay manually. we were tld that it's a mistype email address on one of the contacts in SIMS, we the contact the email email looks Ok and nobody can find where the mispelt email address is. When examined the MisSync log file it shows the email address as having a hash and ampersand. Thanks for any more suggestions.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now