rob_coles Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 I have recently installed edugeek_joomla_1.2.0 but Im having a few issues Server, win2k3 with ii6+mysql I currently have another site + phpbb forum + moodle running with little or no issues. The first screenshot is an error on the main page, the second is on the global config page, When I make any changes to the global config I get an error and it doesnt save. On install everything appears to be fine permission wise, see attached Suggests and thoughts Rob
alonebfg Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 With ref to the first and the third screenshots I beleve they all relate to permission Issues When the config file is created it tends to change permissions you need to check all your permissions I know config need to be 777 or read write and exicute for everybody for it to work and so do some other files. I think the second one could be related but not 100% hope this helps. 1
alonebfg Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 I am glade it is sorted (I have setup 5 joomola sites now so am getiing used to the install and errors)
rob_coles Posted April 2, 2008 Author Posted April 2, 2008 do we get a sneek peek for your site ;-) As soon as I have something to show I will post atm its just stock with no content
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now