GeekyGav Posted October 4, 2017 Posted October 4, 2017 Hi all, I am looking to make the push to Office 365 in the near future. Before doing so, I'd like to demonstrate to teaching staff what the product has to offer. We already use a lot of the on-premise features of O365. (Skype for Business, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013) so this isn't my main focal point. What I primarily want staff to see is the Microsoft Teams feature of O365. Difficult to do without an environment of our own. Is there anyone out there that can come out and deliver a demonstration and live environment for us to see / try? Many thanks, Gavin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now