elsiegee40 Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 (edited) Good quality boots outgrown by my son and gathering dust in the garage. A bit muddy, but otherwise in good condition Edited July 6, 2017 by elsiegee40
Oddbod Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 Outgrown?! They're massive! What's the tread like? Does he have any foot conditions? How much use did they get? (Only asking as I have uk12/13 feet)
elsiegee40 Posted July 6, 2017 Author Posted July 6, 2017 Tread is perfect. Not that much use. No foot conditions. He stopped at size 14. I'm pretty sure he was size 13 when he got them.
Oddbod Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 Well, I'll take them off your hands as I need a decent pair of walking boots… my last pair delaminated and left rubber crumb all over my sisters lawn (oops…)
elsiegee40 Posted July 6, 2017 Author Posted July 6, 2017 Well, I'll take them off your hands as I need a decent pair of walking boots… my last pair delaminated and left rubber crumb all over my sisters lawn (oops…) PM me your information so we can sort out getting them to you
hardtailstar Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 I have a pair of these in a much smaller size. Best boots ive ever bought.
TomHD Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 Would just like to give my 2 pence... I know you have kindly given these away for free but I am always buying second hand Gortex shoes off eBay and have never paid less than £40 delivered
synaesthesia Posted July 6, 2017 Posted July 6, 2017 Outgrown at 13.5 I'd laugh, but as I'm pretty much 14.5... I hope for your sake he isn't planning on growing much more!
elsiegee40 Posted July 6, 2017 Author Posted July 6, 2017 Outgrown at 13.5 I'd laugh, but as I'm pretty much 14.5... I hope for your sake he isn't planning on growing much more! He's 21 and seems to have stopped thankfully
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now