DJ-1701 Posted May 30, 2017 Posted May 30, 2017 Screenshots taken on Edge. iSpy display vs home page right hand column display. 1
DJ-1701 Posted May 30, 2017 Author Posted May 30, 2017 Noticed this for half an hour... but since I posted this, typically the issue appears to have fixed it self for now.
DJ-1701 Posted June 4, 2017 Author Posted June 4, 2017 Issue has turned up again. Screenshots from Firefox. iSpy display vs home page right hand column display. - - - Updated - - - Issue resolved itself after I posted the above post. 1
DJ-1701 Posted June 4, 2017 Author Posted June 4, 2017 Have you tried switching it off and on again??? I think a lot of people would be mad if I switched Edugeek off and on again. Especially since I shouldn't have that power. This is an odd one that appears from time to time, and after a message is posted, one that the iSpy likes, it seems to resolve itself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now