Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

 

How do I go about change the colour of the main menu bar on the eg_brown template please?

 

Thanks

Edited by FN-Greatermanchester
Posted
From what I can see the navigation bar uses an image as a background so you would need to create a new image to use. The current image can be found in templates > eg_brown > images so you will need to replace this image, by giving your new image the same name, or change the CSS in the stylesheet if you want to use an image with another name.
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Yes. If you want a solid colour then you may be able to do this in the CSS rather than creating another image.

 

You could do that by placing the following code in the relevant div. I don't have Joomla installed to try this but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work having looked at the demo.

background-color: #code;

Edited by Edu-IT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...