garethEds Posted April 28, 2017 Posted April 28, 2017 Afternoon All, I wonder if anyone here has used Adobe Capitivate to produce lesson/teaching materials. It looks great and I have downloaded the 30 day demo version to try and make some resources. I just wondered if anyone had experience with it. Cheers Gareth
Sylv3r Posted April 28, 2017 Posted April 28, 2017 We've not created teaching materials here, but in the past have created quick help videos for various tasks that we've hosted on our helpdesk and sent the videos over as replies if we get any questions through - how to create mailing lists etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now