Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I want to make a menu accessible by only one user and I want it hidden for all other users.

 

How do I do this please?

 

Thanks

 

Z

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Just set the access level on the menu to registered or to editors/admin etc. It can be changed to user types, Don't think you can deny menu viewing to all but one user though. What do you actually need to do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...