Harry_Greatorex Posted January 11, 2017 Posted January 11, 2017 Morning everyone, We have recently made the move to Office 2016 from Office 2010 at our school, and for the most part the migration has gone fine. However now I am getting reports of student losing work. Upon investigation I have realised that students are now able to save office documents to "Network Locations" in My Computer. This is a location in their local C drive profiles that get automatically cleared on a weekly basis. They should be saving to their home network drive. Their home drives are already set as the default save location in the office GPOs. I have a screenshot attached to show what I mean. I have had a look around our office GPOs however can't see where I can block this. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks. Regards Harry
Harry_Greatorex Posted January 16, 2017 Author Posted January 16, 2017 We are now losing students controlled assessment work, can anyone help???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now