HS2010 Posted December 2, 2016 Posted December 2, 2016 I am interested in taking the internal CPD offered by my school into an online platform. I would need the LMS to monitor activity and engagement, have a course editor where I can upload video, be user friendly and potentially be clonable in the future so that I could copy the entire content for our sister school. I have good computer skills but no coding experience. Cost is an issue but it doesn't necessarily have to be free. Are there any LMSs which spring to mind. As I have just begun to look into this I had no idea there were so many platforms to choose from! Thank you in advance for any thoughts you have or advice.
Sylv3r Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 Moodle seems to tick all your boxes, although i've never used it!
secretlife Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 You can try one for free all set up on https://moodlecloud.com/en/ (It's free anyway, but this just saves you the effort)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now