bender113 Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Hello, I can’t start Microsoft Outlook 2013. I recieve "Outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server" error message. How to stop it? Can anyone suggest me something for outlook recovery? Thanks, Jim
jbutlin Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 That is really odd, I've just started having the same issues with some users (but not others). We don't use a proxy server. Getting Error 10. The users that are affected are using Outlook 2010, and our Exchange server is also 2010. The SSL certificate isn't due to expire until October 2018, so I'm a bit stumped!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now