Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

As I don't block ads (on this site) :angel: I've had a problem recently when the text in an edit box doesn't reflow around the small square ad so you can't get to the text the ad is floating over to edit.

 

Ads.PNG

 

(Yes, I've been looking at IP cams for a bird box project).

 

You can go "advanced" or temporarily block ads, so it's not critical - but just a head's up.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
As I don't block ads (on this site) :angel: I've had a problem recently when the text in an edit box doesn't reflow around the small square ad so you can't get to the text the ad is floating over to edit.

 

(Yes, I've been looking at IP cams for a bird box project).

 

You can go "advanced" or temporarily block ads, so it's not critical - but just a head's up.

 

I will have a play with a few tweaks to fix this, thanks.

 

I didn't think edugeek used adsense?

 

We dont use adsense but doubleclick is used by our 3rd party provider which is owned by google but doesnt have as many of the terrible ads as adsense.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...