LeMarchand Posted October 6, 2016 Posted October 6, 2016 As I don't block ads (on this site) I've had a problem recently when the text in an edit box doesn't reflow around the small square ad so you can't get to the text the ad is floating over to edit. (Yes, I've been looking at IP cams for a bird box project). You can go "advanced" or temporarily block ads, so it's not critical - but just a head's up. 1
LeMarchand Posted October 6, 2016 Author Posted October 6, 2016 I didn't think edugeek used adsense? Maybe it just asks Amazon to serve up what it thinks I'd like and AMZ use my browsing history?
ZeroHour Posted October 6, 2016 Posted October 6, 2016 As I don't block ads (on this site) I've had a problem recently when the text in an edit box doesn't reflow around the small square ad so you can't get to the text the ad is floating over to edit. (Yes, I've been looking at IP cams for a bird box project). You can go "advanced" or temporarily block ads, so it's not critical - but just a head's up. I will have a play with a few tweaks to fix this, thanks. I didn't think edugeek used adsense? We dont use adsense but doubleclick is used by our 3rd party provider which is owned by google but doesnt have as many of the terrible ads as adsense. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now