Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning all

 

Need some pretty quick help if possible, we use sQuid for online payments and the account numbers need to be sent to parents.

 

I can get all of the information from the biostore database but Excel is absolutely mangling it

 

As an example:

 

mangled1.PNG

 

And then when I drag the column out it stays the same, if I turn it to be number it then rounds the figure up which is useless!

 

eg, ****991053600277 becomes ****991053600270

 

Help!! How the hell do I stop this happening?

Posted
Is it exported as a CSV that you are opening in Excel? If so, open a worksheet first and use the data import wizard and make sure you designate that field as text.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...