StampStudy Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 I am based in Croydon and wondering if any schools have the Smart 4065 (or 4000 series) LED touch Displays or the Epson Touch Interactive Projectors? I wouldn't mind paying a visit to a school in Croydon/London to check these out in action before parting with the schools money. Currently we run a Smart M685 with Epson EB475W projectors at one of our sites am looking for the above at our other site. Drew 1
VeryPC_Andy Posted September 21, 2016 Posted September 21, 2016 Hi @StampStudy We're not a school in your area but may be able to arrange a demo of a Smart panel and Epson Interactive UST . I will PM you my details or feel free to get in touch with our AV nerd @VeryPC_Ross Andy
simonw Posted September 22, 2016 Posted September 22, 2016 Hi Drew One of the primaries I work in have SMART 4065, recently installed by VeryPC. I'm in Maidstone, Kent, you would be most welcome to come and have a look. PM to arrange, if you wish. Simon 3
StampStudy Posted October 12, 2016 Author Posted October 12, 2016 Apologies for the late reply. I managed to see the Smart Boards at a tech show. Have decided the 4065 is too small for our needs. Thanks for the offer Simon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now