Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have installed Devizes bookings onto a server 2008 R2 DC and spent ages inputting all of our block bookings. It allowed me to do this without issue. However, when staff try to make their own bookings they get an Error 500 - Internal Server Error. I can still make further bookings as Admin and on behalf of staff....

 

Can anyone help me with this, I would really appreciate it!?

 

Mark.

Edited by elsiegee40
Given own thread
Posted

Yes, that was what I had missed.

 

It is mainly working now, but we are often getting a Database Error message now. An 'iisreset' fixes this for a while until it returns again.

 

Any ideas on this at all @imullings?

 

Mark.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...