round2it Posted September 5, 2016 Posted September 5, 2016 from the reports section goto room timetable subject timetable try and search for a subject I get and error 7332-1841 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SIMS.UserInterfaces.DlgSelectionControl.getCurrentAvailableResources(ListView selectedResourceListview, List`1 originalResourcesList) at SIMS.UserInterfaces.DlgSelectionControl.textBoxSearch_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) CurrReportingUserInterface cant find anything on sims support can someone test to see if it is the current build or my entire network. possibly that timetables don't become live until tomorrow but I doubt it. I can recreate every time
jcollings Posted September 5, 2016 Posted September 5, 2016 We had that problem. When I rolled the date forward to the timetable start date it went away. 1
round2it Posted September 5, 2016 Author Posted September 5, 2016 That's what I was thinking. Lack of testing again but we come to expect that. Thanks again.
round2it Posted September 5, 2016 Author Posted September 5, 2016 Tried here with no problems Is your time table active? As mine does not start till tomorrow.
thimon Posted September 9, 2016 Posted September 9, 2016 Sorry didn't see this! Yes it was active on Monday, you okay now?
round2it Posted September 9, 2016 Author Posted September 9, 2016 Yes thanks mate. One the tt came active it sorted itself out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now