rad Posted August 30, 2016 Posted August 30, 2016 We tried to do our Preadmissions Students today, however some are missing their UPNs, in the past it hasn't been a problem, hover today they would not generate an account without the UPN entered. Has anyone else had this issue? Have you uploaded all your students successfully even with UPNs missing?
tech-man Posted August 30, 2016 Posted August 30, 2016 As far as I'm aware this has always been the case.....
winng Posted August 31, 2016 Posted August 31, 2016 As far as I'm aware this has always been the case..... Me too
koryo Posted August 31, 2016 Posted August 31, 2016 Me too Same, as far as I am aware the UPN has always been required for ParentPay uploads.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now