chris_uk Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 Hi all, Does anybody have any recommendations on anti plagiarism software? Ideally it would come in with a web API but very open to a manual one as well. Thanks
Blue_Cookeh Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 Turnitin - Home seems to be what all the Universities use. 1
chris_uk Posted July 1, 2016 Author Posted July 1, 2016 I've contacted them, looking at £5k per academic year. Already had an instant no from management for that one!
Norphy Posted July 1, 2016 Posted July 1, 2016 (edited) If you use Blackboard as an MLE/VLE, that uses its own called SafeAssign. Turnitin is what the uni I work at uses, as does the sixth form college I worked at before along with SafeAssign. There are several Moodle plugins: https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=category&id=35 Whether your SLT like it or not, I think that £5k p/a is probably about what you're going to pay for any half decent service Edited July 1, 2016 by Norphy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now