Superius2014 Posted June 22, 2016 Posted June 22, 2016 Not sure if I have posted this in the right section. We use 4matrix at the school I work, the Head has asked me to get levels of progress for each subject for a report I am trying to compile from the last few years of exam results. I can find 3/4 levels of progress for English and Maths but nowhere will it let me select any other subjects? Anyone know how I can gain this information? Thank you in advance
WayTooTricky Posted June 22, 2016 Posted June 22, 2016 First you have to decide what you are using as the baseline measure. Then it's not too tricky to work out.
Superius2014 Posted June 22, 2016 Author Posted June 22, 2016 All the data/information is already uploaded into 4matrix, I just can't seem to find the button that will send me to the right section.
Steve21 Posted June 22, 2016 Posted June 22, 2016 Not sure there is one, as it's not a recognised measure within DfE etc. (Only Eng/Maths) As it's KS2-4 and something like Languages wouldn't be in KS2 Might be something more along the lines of Value Added etc, but honestly try not to get involved with it Steve
ICTLady Posted July 5, 2016 Posted July 5, 2016 Probably too late to help (sorry!) but there's a LOP by Subject report which does exactly this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now