TwistedHelixis Posted May 14, 2016 Author Posted May 14, 2016 All I can say is thank God for the Hyper-v host DC backup. The host restore took about 20mins, I then logged in and needed re authorize DHCP and then I removed the orphaned DC from AD etc. So far so good, I can logon from a class computer and access the network drives and Sims seems OK. 1
TwistedHelixis Posted May 16, 2016 Author Posted May 16, 2016 Almost everything is back on and working. Just a few minor issues. Big thanks to everyone that took the time out to help me. It does help to know your not on your own when the **** hits the fan.
round2it Posted May 16, 2016 Posted May 16, 2016 Good to hear : disaster recovery first on the list of jobs to do then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now