adamholt1 Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 Is there a way in Office 365 that a dynamic distribution group (All Staff) can be emailed except one person (staff member who is leaving)? Thanks
6Foot2 Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 If the group isn't too large, as our 'All Staff' is, you might be able to click the '+' beside the group name to expand it and eliminate the name you are not sending to from the resulting long list:
6Foot2 Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 you can't expand dynamic groups IIRC Ah, I thought ours WAS a dynamic group. I'll have to get our technician that manages E-Mail to have a look at that. Would the same idea work in Outlook, if available, though?
Domino Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 Ah, I thought ours WAS a dynamic group. I'll have to get our technician that manages E-Mail to have a look at that. Would the same idea work in Outlook, if available, though? Yeah absolutely, outlook behaves in the same way. I've just tested outlook2013/exchange 2010 and dynamic groups won't expand. Maybe you can in later versions?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now