Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can the 'Subscribe to Thread' button also be made to appear at the bottom of the page as well as the top? It's a bit annoying if you read a long thread, decide that it is interesting and then have to go all the way back to the top to subscribe to subsequent posts.

 

No biggie if not, Firefox's nice little Back To Top add-on makes the top of the page only one click away anyway, but I'm lazy :-)

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted
I just press the Home key to get back to the top.

I don't like swapping quickly from mouse to keyboard and back again like that, I find I get back/shoulder pains if I do that too much (due also to sitting in stupid positions a lot of the time!).

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...