kcalderw Posted February 23, 2016 Posted February 23, 2016 I have an administrator who has started to develop issues with Word the past few weeks. When trying to edit or scroll in a document it freezes for a few seconds and performance in general is pretty bad. Things I've tried: 1) Startup in Safe mode 2) Disable Google Drive plugin 3) Office Repair 4) Move document to desktop (thought it might be a network folder issue) All software is up to date as well. Still no luck.
3s-gtech Posted February 23, 2016 Posted February 23, 2016 Have a look at: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/office-software/166126-office-2013-32-bit-applications-running-slow.html
kcalderw Posted February 23, 2016 Author Posted February 23, 2016 Thank you! I'm having her try it now after removing the update.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now