localzuk Posted March 11, 2016 Author Posted March 11, 2016 Hmm... Only thing I can see is that it relates to liteloader and forge together. Have you got the latest Java installed?
datar_ Posted March 11, 2016 Posted March 11, 2016 That is a good question, currently on 8u73, I don't believe Java has updated recently, last modified 20/02. It's stopped working after windows updated to 10586.164 :-/ but other mods still work. With the same jinput files
datar_ Posted March 13, 2016 Posted March 13, 2016 (edited) Looks like I'm not the only one :-) Can't start RR3 - Official Support - Resonant Rise Forums About to try it on my Mac! Edit: works great on my Mac, despite it being of lower spec than my beast machine Edited March 13, 2016 by datar_
localzuk Posted March 13, 2016 Author Posted March 13, 2016 Just a random thought - have you tried moving your install DIR?
localzuk Posted March 19, 2016 Author Posted March 19, 2016 44 people whitelisted now, but only a small number playing... What would encourage people to come join in? A competition maybe? 1
DJ-1701 Posted March 19, 2016 Posted March 19, 2016 (edited) The only competition I could win is first to die. I must admit I keep forgetting to look at setting this up when at home. I will have a look for the instructions and set it up, haven't played Minecraft for a couple of years now, always a fun and interesting game environment. Also might have to reset my minecraft password... Edited March 19, 2016 by DJ-1701
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now