Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help with a Promethean projector where the lamp isn't giving of any light whatsoever and the Power LED flashes 20 times once powered on. I have taken the case off and reseated the ribbon cable at both ends but it is still not working.

Any ideas or fixes for this issue?

Posted
Hi, Generally when the projector LED flashes 20 times it is an indication that the lamp in the unit has gone bad. I would recommend testing with a known working lamp to see if the unit powers up. Also, FYI if you test with another lamp be sure you close and secure the lamp door or the unit will not power up.



×
×
  • Create New...