Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh - sorry - I didn't spot you - I was lost in a world of information overload most of the time

Must do better next year!

 

We were both talking to other people at the time, so it would've been awkward to say the least!

Posted
Yup, and I have avatars/sigs turned off ("yes, it's a serious IT forum. That? Oh that's er... @X-13 posting, yes, ponies doing...something... ") :)

 

Wait... How do you know about our secret lewdposting section?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...