soapyfish Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 Hi Everyone, We recently started using SIMS to take registers, and I would like to automate the "Missing Register Notification" tool that can be added to the homepage so that 10 mins into each lesson if the staff member has not taken their register they get a notification in SIMS to remind them. I far as I can see the tool requires you to manually select all the teacher that have outstanding registers and then send them the message. This is ok if you are doing it once at the end of the day but I need it to do it 10 mins into each lesson 5 times a day. To make matters a bit more complex our lessons start a slight odd times during the day which means that the notifications would need to be issued at 09:10, 10:10, 11:25, 12:30 and 14:50 Thanks
bobsmith Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 you can't automate it. someone has to tick all the registers that appear (you can select all) and press send each time. 1
vikpaw Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I think you can define how late into a lesson before it appears as missing. So you could define this as 10 minutes. Then I'd just get whoever is going to do it, to select all and send. Not sure if you can filter by period or not. It's really helpful if the person doing the sending is someone with authority, like a dep.head in charge , or whoever is responsible for that area. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now